When applying for Tribal Enrollment, it is necessary that you submit an ORIGINAL state registered birth certificate along with the  application. If you do not have a birth certificate, you can apply to the Department of Health in the state in which the child was born. We will also need a copy of the Social Security Card and a paternity affidavit if the Kiowa father is not on the birth certificate.

Please complete the familly tree chart to the best of your knowledge. This information will enable us to consider the eligibility for enrollment as a member of the Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma.





Lisa Koomsa, Enrollment Specialist

Contact: (580) 654-2300 ext.327 or (580)654-2527
E-mail: enroll@kiowatribe.org

Comments are closed.