2014-15 Kiowa Princess
On Saturday, March 29th, 2014, Ahnawake Dahn Toyekoyah was named 2014/2015 Kiowa Tribal Princess. This is...More
AHTONE IS HONORED AT NCAI GATHER...
The National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) recently bestowed Leadership Awards to 5 people. One of ...More
“The Daughter of Dawn̶...
The Kiowa Tribal Museum, in cooperation with the Oklahoma Historical Society, held two special screenings...More
Hoop City Heartbeats Perform at ...
On Sunday November 10th, before the Oklahoma City Thunder took to the hardwood to challenge the Washingto...More
Congressional Medal to World War...
Native American Code Talkers were finally recognized and honored in a ceremony when congressional leaders...More
Tribe loses celebrated artist
Sherman Terrance Chaddlesone, 66, was born June 2, 1947, to John Wesley and Alice Toppah (Yellowhair) Cha...More
All convicted sex offenders must now register with Security or the Tribe’s Sorna office when entering T...More
Status on Longhorn Mountain
The following link is a report on the Longhorn Mountain situation and KFOR news story. Status Report on L...More
July is a busy month for the Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma. Listed are some of the events during the month of J...More
Proposed 2014 Budget
For the Proposed 2014 Kiowa Tribal Budget click here: PROPOSED 2014 KIOWA TRIBAL BUDGET...More
Programs & Tribal
- Kiowa Princess Powwow
- Unclaimed Elder Payments
This is a list of those Kiowa Elders who have not claimed their Eld...
- Kiowa Tribal Complex Holidays
The Kiowa Tribal Complex offices are closed annually to observe the...
- Arts and Crafts Show
The arts and crafts shows are held each Saturday of the month from ...
- Kiowa Language Class
Every Thursday the Jacobson House Native Art Center has a Kiowa Lan...
- Crime in Indian Country
Don't let crime in Indian Country go unreported. The Bureau of I...
A Kiowa Language Class has been created to support the continued us...
- Report Child Abuse
If you suspect the abuse/neglect of any Kiowa adult or child
- Betty Kaulaity Nagar I really enjoy our tribal letter because I always want to know what is going on with all my people. ... More
- keith If you click on the end of the Carnegie video, it will go to the OKC video. Click on the end of that... More
- Leu Saumty Hatley I can't find the video to the Tulsa elder's payment. The Carnegie video always comes up and I cant f... More
- Karen To the family and friends of Walter, he was a wonderful man, friend, pastor, as well as humanitarian... More
- Portland Frame Hello my Kiowa People, I miss you! I've been working at Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center in August... More
- Joannita McMorris I worked for the Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma in 2003-2004. I was granted the opportunity of being the di... More